Monday 5 March 2012

Welcome!

Hello!

Follwing the 'success' of the Malteaser Slice recipe I posted to Facebook last week and the lovely response to my Recipe of the Week idea, I decided to share more recipes with my friends and family.
So here it is.... my very own (and first!) blog! So technological.... :)
I'll post a new recipe each Friday and try to include a picture if possible.
There have already been a few requests for recipes, so please suggest any you'd like!
Thank-you for visiting and I hope you enjoy the delicious things you can make.

Miss Delicious xo

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up! I've also recently started a blog and IT"S FUN! Good luck, I'll be watching for some awesome recipes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and thank-you! It's nice to have extra encouragement, as I am *so* new to all of this! Hope I can give you some delicious ideas! :)

      Delete